Skip to main content

Latest Button Creations

Here are some pictures of my newest creations!

I have made a rainbow button necklace like the one below before.
I received so many complements so I've made it again! However this time I have used more buttons and smaller sized ones.
Below is a collection of flower button clips I have also recently made! These were a custom order for my beautiful little niece Aria.
Today I have spend the day also making two Christmas Button clips.
I would love to hear your thoughts.

Hand-dyed Rainbow Button Necklace

Christmas Button and Ribbon Clips

Assorted Flower Button Clips (Custom Order)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Beaded Charm Bracelets!

I am so excited! I have made these gorgeous Beaded Charm Bracelets! I have used mostly glass beads and all are made with silver plated findings. I've threaded these beads and charms onto elastic so you can easily slide the bracelet on. When worn you can feel the smoothness and weight of the beads. This is how I love my bracelets to feel on my wrist. What are your thoughts on these? Have you made anything like these before? Assorted Bead Charm Bracelet Round Glass Bead Charm Bracelet Green Glass Bead Charm Bracelet   Copyright 2013-2014 Beauté Beads

Beautiful Gemstone Jewellery

 Beautiful Gemstone Jewellery made from -  Green Aventurine Quartz, Tiger Eye & Hematite Gemstone Beads. Here are three new beautiful pieces which have been made from semi precious gemstone beads; hematite, green aventurine quartz and tiger eye. Gemstones are worn because of their properties. For example; Some gemstones have properties which help with healing, prosperity, protection, emotions, creativity etc. Certain gemstones or crystals help with different aspects of one person. Here are some listed for each below; Properties of Aventurine: luck, prosperity, creativity, intelligence, perception, good health, mental and emotional wellbeing. Properties of Tiger Eye: Protection, creativity, optimism, selfness, elimination of negative energy, enhance psychically ability. Properties of Hematite: Grounding stone, comforts, eases, reduces stress, strain on body and blood pressure.   These Items are available on the following pages: Necklaces Bracelets & Anklets